WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A "cookie" is a small text file stored by the website on your computer, smartphone or tablet in order to analyze its behavior on a specific website. For more information about cookies, please visit this website: http://www.iabspain.net/privacidadeninternet/
campovejacheese.com only uses analytical cookies for the purpose of quantifying the number of visitors and analyzing statistically the use of our website. These cookies serve to study by ourselves and third parties and to improve navigation through the website.
In your first visit to campovejacheese.com we are informing you of the existence of these cookies and our policy in this regard. The cookie will be saved on your computer's hard drive until you delete it. You can make your browser notify you of the presence of cookies or automatically reject them. If you reject cookies you can continue to use the Website, although this may involve limiting the use of some of the services or preventing that the Website functions properly.
campovejacheese.com may hire third parties to perform functions on its behalf. These third parties may collect personal data and analyze it but they are not allowed to use it for other purposes. The applicable regulations on Personal Data Protection govern our relations with third parties.
This Website uses Google Analytics to measure the audience size.
Google Analytics is a free Google Web analysis tool that provides website owners with information on how users interact with their website. It also enables cookies in the domain of the website you are visiting. It uses a set of cookies called "__utma" and "__utmz" to collect information anonymously and report website trends without identifying individual users. For more information on Google Analytics cookies and privacy information visit this address:
How can I enable or disable cookies in my browser?
1) Click on the wrench icon in the browser bar. Select Settings
2) Click on "Show advanced options"
3) In the "Privacy" section, click on the "Content settings" butt
• To enable cookies from both first and third parties go to the "Cookies" section and choose "Allow local data to be established"
• To allow only first-party cookies "Block all third-party cookies without exception"
• To disable cookies you can "Block sites to fix any data" in the section “Cookies”.
Keep in mind that there are several levels at which you can enable and disable cookies in Chrome.
To learn more about other cookie options offered by Chrome, please visit the following Google page: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
MICROSOFT INTERNET EXPLORER 7.0, 8.0, 9.0
1) Click on "Tools" at the top of the browser window and select "Internet Options".
2) In the options window go to the "Privacy" tab
• To enable cookies: Set the slider to "Medium" or below.
• To disable cookies: Move the slider to the top to block all cookies
Keep in mind that there are several levels at which you can enable and disable cookies in Explorer.
For more information on other cookie options offered by Internet Explorer, see the following Microsoft page: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-GB/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
1) Click on "Tools" in your browser menu and select "Options"
2) Select the Privacy panel
• To enable cookies: Check "Accept cookies from sites"
• To disable cookies: Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites"
Keep in mind that there are several levels at which you can enable and disable cookies in Firefox.
For more information, see the following Mozilla page: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Enabling%20y%20disabling%20cookies
1) Click on "Settings" in your browser's menu and select "Settings"
2) Select "Quick Preferences”
• To enable cookies: check "Enable cookies"
• To disable cookies: uncheck "Enable cookies"
Keep in mind that there are several levels at which you can enable and disable cookies in Opera.
For more information about other cookie options offered by Opera, visit the following Opera Software page: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy/
SAFARI EN OSX
Click on "Safari" in the menu bar and select "Preferences"
Click on "Security"
To enable cookies: In "Accept cookies", select the section "Only from the site is moved to". To disable cookies: In the section "Accept cookies" select "Never" Please note that there are several levels at which you can enable and disable cookies in Safari. For more information on other cookie options offered by Safari, see the following Apple page:
Please look for a "help" feature in the browser or contact the browser provider.